‘NBA 2K15’ had James Harden talk about defense when recording audio (video)
That’s rich. Let’s just say the words “James Harden” and “play good defense” should never be part of the same sentence. Well, unless the sentence is, “James Harden has never had one iota of inclination to ever play good defense, ever.” Then it would be alright.
That is what makes the juxtaposition of the creators of NBA 2K15 giving the Houston Rockets prolific scorer-but-hellacious defender a script where he has to utter the line, “I saw you doing what you’re paid to do, play good defense whenever you’re on the court” for audio banter for the game.
Yowsers. Harden had to be in on the bit, right? Although he does believe that he’s the best basketball player alive, so who knows?
The point is, folks, James Harden isn’t a good defender. At all. Or a barely competent one, for that matter.
Yep, that is an eleven-and-a-half-minute video where the only thing shown is Harden playing terrible defense. Now that is a scathing indictment, kids.
Other possibilities for absurd audio from NBA players for NBA 2K15:
- Kobe Bryant: “No, the play is drawn up totally wrong … he should take the last shot!”
- LeBron James: “Does this headband make me look bald?”
- Carmelo Anthony: “Does this uniform make me look fat?”
- Rajon Rondo: “Whatever makes the Celtics happy makes me happy.”
- Kevin Love: “It’s going to be fun to play the Timberwolves at Target Center. The fans should be nice.”
- Joakim Noah: “Of course I’m calm and have my emotions under control!!! WHY DO YOU ASK!”
- Kevin Durant: “It’s okay, guys. We’ll get ’em next year.”
- Derrick Rose: “I have no worries about the long-term durability of my knees. Why do you ask?”
You get the bit.