Dwight Howard, others star in spoof movie trailer for ‘THE RELATIVITYAVENGERABLES’ (video)
Deserving high marks for hackneyed but amusing creativity comes this trailer for a make believe action film starring several NBA stars. From “Relativity Sports,” a sports management company, is “THE RELATIVITYAVENGERABLES,” a spoof in which Amar’e Stoudemire, Chandler Parsons, Corey Brewer, Dwight Howard, DeAndre Jordan, Larry Sanders, Courtney Lee, and DeMarcus Cousins — presumably clients of the aforementioned sports management agency — take on the roles of various stock action film characters to thwart an evildoer hellbent on destroying the Earth.
Amar’e Stoudeimre is the President of the United States and rounding out “THE RELATIVITYAVENGERABLES” are:
- Iman Shumpert is “The Smooth-Talking Fearless Leader”
- Chandler Parsons is “The Handsome Devil”
- Corey Brewer is “The Cheesy One-Liner Guy”
- Dwight Howard is “The Incredible, Amazing Super Duper Hero Guy”
- DeAndre Jordan is “The Guy with Lethal Hands”
- Larry Sanders is “The Nerdy Techy Guy”
- Courtney Lee is “The Creepy Close-Talker”
- DeMarcus Cousins is “The Impractical Gadget Guy”
Good stuff. And sadly, if this were an actual film, better than half of the stuff showing in multiplexes during any given summer. I’d pay 12 bucks to watch this flick.
[H/T Extra Mustard]