Alabama Crimson Tide-themed wedding features mascot, lowbred hilarity (vid)
The title of the video, in all its down-home, lowbred glory, says it all:
BIG AL visits MY(DONNIES) cousins WEDDING. ROLL DAMN TIDE!!
Wow. Just wow.
Although I did state that the title says it all, let us take a rundown at all the “Roll Damn Tide” goodness:
- Alabama-logo shirt on groom? Check
- Football field aisle? Check
- Goalposts? Check
- Various Alabama Crimson Tide decor? Check
- Nuptials officiated by someone dressed up as referee? Check
- Cheers of “Roll Tide” when the groom kisses the bride? Check
- An appearance by Big Al, the Alabama Crimson Tide’s elephant mascot? Check
- Shouts of “WOOOOO!!!” from the groom while Big Al does a jaunty little jig? Check
- What appears to be the Crimson Tide fight song playing as the groom walks his new bride down the football field aisle, once again escorted by Big Al? Check
Watch it all unfold below. You shan’t regret it.
Once again, wow. Just wow.
ROLL DAMN TIDE!!!