Be Forewarned, As The Age Of ‘Brett Favre: Tweetslinger’ Might Be Upon Us
According to a tweet from some guy named Alex Tallitsch (who?), a guy who used to work for the Green Bay Packers-centric digital magazine “Cheesehead TV” and is apparently plugged-in to all-things-Brett-Favre, a rumor is circulating that the Gunslinger’s person friend/pilot (whaa?) has said that Favre will unleash his Southern-fried observations and just-having-fun-out-there musings upon the Twitterverse. Strange days, indeed.
Now, this is obviously only a rumor, but even so, contemplating exactly what kind of things Favre would tweet about is nevertheless quite the hoot:
- just got off the John Deere – finished mowin’ the back 40 on the ol Favre compound, sippin iced tea
- Aaron Rodgers’ touchdown celebration? I invented that
- If you ain’t following @WeedVsSpeed you aint livin
- @SI_PeterKing: did you get my text message?
- @jennifersterger: why you no followin me, goshdurnit?
- does anybody know how to upload photos to this daggum Tweeter?
Hey, it could happen. Especially the following me on Twitter part.