Wake N’ Blog: Drunk, Naked Russian Dude Crashes Into 17 Cars Before Arrest
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.
• Preliminary test results indicate a motorist had an abnormally high” level of alcohol in his system when he sped through the streets of Moscow naked, a joyride during which he into 17 cars prior to his apprehension. [Yahoo!]
• In new book, Shaq explains why his relationship with Kobe went sour. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• CC Sabathia agrees to new deal with the Yankees. Yay. [Rumors & Rants]
• A Mexican soccer team has replaced players’ names on jerseys with Twitter handles. [Off the Bench]
• The editors at BC are requesting that the gift they purchased for the Kris Humphries-Kim Kardsashian nuptials be returned. [Busted Coverage]
• The video game NBA Jam exists because of Terminator 2. Wait. What? [With Leather]
• Here’s Phillip Rivers losing the game for the Chargers last night. [Outside the Boxscore]
• Colts fans are already sporting Andrew Luck jerseys. What a bunch of rubes. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• The funniest sports photos from the month of October. [Sports Pickle]
• Peter King is well aware of the fact that Bill Belichick is awesome. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Here’s a behind-the-scenes video from the Victoria’s Secret Holiday 2011 Angels TV commercial. [Bob’s Blitz]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: ABBEVILLE, MS—Farmer Gary Stangler has painstakingly spelled out his marriage proposal in alfalfa seed and is hoping to meet a nice lady by springtime.