Wake N’ Blog: Pooper-Scooper Verdict Has Come In And It’s A Load Of Crap
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.
• Truthfully, the verdict really isn’t a load of crap. I was just too lazy to come up with a wittier headline. The woman was actually found not guilty in the case. Read on:
The Washington Post reported that a jury on Tuesday cleared Kimberly Zakrzewski of allegations she failed to clean up after a dog named Baxter she often walks for a friend. The case began in April when a woman complained that her neighbor, Zakrzewski, failed to remove poop deposited by the fluffy, 19-pound pet.
Zakrzewski said no pooper scooper violation occurred, noting she carries plastic bags on every walk. The newspaper says she had initially been found guilty of a misdemeanor after missing a lower court date, but was allowed this week’s appeal to a circuit court.
Ha. Poop. [azcentral]
• Among the personal effects found among items discovered at Gaddafi’s hideout: a Liverpool FC coffee cup. [Off the Bench]
• Adrian Peterson called Chris Peterson to offer words of encouragement. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Adriana Lima boxing workout photos, anyone? [Busted Coverage]
• Google is in the process of testing out self-driving golf carts. Do they travel 100 yards off the fairway? [Pro Golf Talk]
• Who knew Roger Clemens was a Biggie Smalls fan? Not me. [Rumors & Rants]
• New Cubs head honcho Theo Epstein said he would consider inviting Steve Bartman back into the fold. [Sorry Bro: Sports Through Hauser]
• Want to see a super-fast creation of a painting of former NBAer Bobby Jackson? Thought so. [The Basketball Jones]
• The best alternative to fantasy sports and sports betting. Ever. [Midwest Sports Fans]
• Sex and violence: a Lingerie Football League game came to blows. [With Leather]
• The inner torment of Broncos head coach John Fox. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• In case you forgot, Gus Johnson will be calling college basketball games this season. [Awful Announcing]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: John Madden Agrees To Work As Consultant For Raiders Concession Stand