Wake N’ Blog: Vampire-Themed Cruise In Alaska? Worst. Vacation. Ever.
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.
• The Holland America cruise ship Zuiderdam is in the process of formalizing plans to hold a week-long cruise next June touring southeastern Alaska with a vampire theme. Some of the festivities tentatively planned are a vampire ball and costume contest. God, this is so stupid. That is all. [msnbc]
• Cubs fan loses a chunk of hair after taking a header going after foul ball. [Big League Stew]
• Drew Brees and Tim Tebow set to make appearances on The Biggest Loser. [Off the Bench]
• ESPN’s Cindy Brunson had a bit of a verbal gaffe during highlights of Rory McIlroy watching his girlfriend Caroline Wozniacki play tennis. [Awful Announcing]
• Times Square street hockey, anyone? [Puck Daddy]
• LeBron James to join Kevin Durant and Carmelo Anthony for an exhibition in Baltimore. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Charles Barkley would not save Kenny Smith or LeBron James if they were falling off a cliff. [The Basketball Jones]
• Six bold predictions for the 2011 NFL season. [Midwest Sports Fans]
• Ha: “Squirrel Surprised by Lack of Nuts at Women’s Professional Soccer Championship.” [Bob’s Blitz]
• The 7 players on every LLWS team. [Sports Pickle]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Media Blasts Minnesota Vikings For Doing Little To Upgrade Their Fans