Wake N’ Blog: Is That An Albino Boa Constrictor In Your Pocket Or Are You Just Happy To See Me?
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• To be honest, for me, it is generally preferable that it be an albino boa constrictor and that was the case in this situation as well. Eric Fiegel was arrested Tuesday at the Predators Reptile Center in Mesa, Arizona after a review of surveillance footage revealed that he had stuffed several albino boa constrictors down in his pants in a misguided attempt to steal them. [msnbc]
• There were 347 fans in attendance at Sun Life Stadium for the Reds-Marlins game yesterday. [Big League Stew]
• Stanley Cup-winning goalie Tim Thomas, celebrated in corn. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Boomer Esiason has officially joined the Tim Tebow Hate Train. [Shutdown Corner]
• Here’s funnyman Andy Samberg dressed up like old tennis players. [With Leather]
• Get used to it: Kris Humphries wasn’t featured on the cover of the People issue dedicated to his wedding. [Off the Bench]
• Here is video of one soccer player kicking another soccer player in the nuts. It’s funny because it wasn’t us. [Outside the Boxscore]
• Rick Reilly: ESPN’s highest-paid xenophobe. [Pine Riders]
• Jim Tressel is still getting tons of love from Ohio burger joints. [Busted Coverage]
• Brandon Marshall has all the crazy. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson has made it clear he does not want Cam Newton to get a bunch of tattoos. Little did we know he has hidden ones. [TAUNTR]
• Was He-Man responsible for the electrical storm in Toronto? [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Man Born To Party Dies Partying