Wake N’ Blog: In Soviet Russia, Extraterrestrials Expect To Meet You!
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Russian scientists have gone on record stating that they fully expect to meet extraterrestrial life forms by the year 2031. From a Reuters report: “‘The genesis of life is as inevitable as the formation of atoms… Life exists on other planets and we will find it within 20 years,’ Andrei Finkelstein, director of the Russian Academy of Sciences’ Applied Astronomy Institute, was quoted by the Interfax news agency as saying.’ The truth is out there… [Yahoo!]
• Wendy Nix struggled mightily on Baseball Tonight on Sunday. [Bob’s Blitz]
• And speaking of attractive blondes at tWWL, Charissa Thompson is sashaying her pretty little self over to ESPN. [Awful Announcing]
• Be the first kid on your block to have your very own “Chapter 11” custom Dodgers jersey… [Busted Coverage]
• For he is Frank McCourt: Lord of the Idiots. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Darnell Dockett live tweeted getting pulled over by the cops. [Larry Brown Sports]
• This cannot stand: photographic evidence of Ines Sainz mocking America! [Off the Bench]
• If you haven’t seen the ESPN commercial featuring Mark Cuban and Optimus Prime, here you go. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• NBA websites are nearing apocalypse. [The Basketball Jones]
• On the proposed NHL realignment. [PineRiders]
• If other NBA players changed their names… [Sports Pickle]
• The New York Yankees so-called “Official Rap Girl” sucks. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Rich Guy Wins Yacht Race