Wake N’ Blog: Snow Pile In Boston Refuses To Melt – No One Denies This!
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.
• Thanks for the editorial comment in the headline, Tommy from Quinzee, but let’s get back to the story. What once was a ginormous pile of snow is still holding on in a Framingham parking lot, despite recent temperatures that have reached well into the 90s. The dwindling reminder of a brutal, snowy winter, which is now nothing more than a pile of dirty ice, is still 16 feet long, 8 feet wide and 3 feet high. Fackin’ snow piles, right? [Yahoo!]
• An essay in defense of LeBron James. [Midwest Sports Fans]
• Kenny Britt has been charged with resisting arrest only one day after he was in court for a careless driving charge. [Larry Brown Sports]
• You know, Charles Barkley was right: here’s photographic evidence confirming Heat fans are the NBA’s biggest douchebags. [Busted Coverage]
• In the latest installment of Rick’s Cafe, Mr. Chandler argues that Mayweather’s Pacquiao-phobia draws eerie parallels to Bobby Fischer. Intriguing. [Off the Bench]
• 2011 LOL NBA Finals for Game 5. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• Is ESPN obsessed with the Miami Heat. According to this screencap, why yes, yes they are. [Awful Announcing]
• Here’s video of an NBA ref air-humping. [It’s Always Sunny in Detroit]
• How low can Wade and LeBron go? [Lewp’s Weblog]
• Here are some amusing photos depicting LeBron’s 4th quarter contributions. [TAUNTR]
• Gnarly: video of two motorcycles doing side-by-side double backflips. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Time for another edition of KSK’s Sex/Fantasy Football Mailbag. Learn something. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Nation In Love With Girl From Record Store