It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The 2012 Olympics torch looks like a cheese grater. [Off the Bench]
• Yeah, I don’t think Ozzie Guillen is taking the White Sox not drafting his son Ozney very well, either. [Foul Balls]
• The Detroit Pistons cannot be serious about Isiah Thomas, can they? [With Leather]
• A U.K. soccer mascot was fired due to some racy photos on the internet. [Busted Coverage]
• Florida Marlins outfielder Logan Morrison shaved off his body hair in an attempt to break out of a slump. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Six quotes from the ESPN book that explain ESPN’s and NBC’s NFL coverage. [Shutdown Corner]
• Nice paper heads, Mavs fans. [The Basketball Jones]
• The Westlake Community Pool Swim Team receives a little extra motivation from Coach Ryan. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: NHL: Toothless Players Gumming On Each Other’s Fingers Is Harmless
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.