It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Former Buffalo Bills great Darryl Talley is not taking The Rapture very seriously. [With Leather]
• Video: Blake Griffin doesn’t get video games. [The Basketball Jones]
• John Daly says his ex-wife Sherrie wanted $2,500 to have sex. Classy gal. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Why hasn’t J.J. Barrea married his insanely gorgeous girlfriend? What is he waiting on? [Busted Coverage]
• Oh man, this edition of “Jersey Fouls” is particularly awful. [Puck Daddy]
• The coach of Manchester United is considering a Twitter ban, would like players to “Get down to the library and read a book.” Paging LeVar Burton. [Off the Bench]
• Tito Ortiz needs to develop a sense of humor. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Michigan’s throwback uniforms are really, really throwbacks. [Dr. Saturday]
• Uh-oh: Kenny Perry has questioned Tiger Woods’ mental toughness. [Pro Golf Talk]
• Optimus Prime ain’t got nothing on Lou Gehrig. What? [Bugs & Cranks]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Roy Halladay Draws Strike Zone On Back Of Hand As Reminder
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.