It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Jack Nicklaus likes the idea of 12-hole golf. Wait. What? [Devil Ball Golf]
• If he wasn’t coaching football, Andy Reid would like to be a brain surgeon. Wait. What (again)? [The700Level]
• Is Kimbo Slice going to fight the Vikings’ Ray Edwards? [Off the Bench]
• LeBron James is sick, yo. [The Basketball Jones]
• Check out the newest whacked-out sport out of Japan: Bo-Taoshi. [Deuce of Davenport]
• A minor league baseball team is hosting a Facebook Fans Night. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Would you look at that? Michael Jordan “surprised” Oprah at her final show. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Tony Kornheiser is baffled by HAM. To be honest, so am I. [Awful Announcing]
• A D.C. United rookie ate raw jellyfish for $40. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• Today’s edition of The Dugout: Coco Crisp and the Crooked Hair Club. [With Leather]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Everyone But You Attending Some Important Meeting In Other Room
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to [email protected].