It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Rugby is a violent game. Who knew? [With Leather]
• The top 10 whines about embellishment/diving during the NHL season. [Puck Daddy]
• Coveted prep basketball player P.J. Hairston chose UNC over Duke because the Dukies kept spelling his name wrong. [Off the Bench]
• Finally, an NBA impersonator akin to that Batting Stance Guy. [The Basketball Jones]
• You can now bid on Cam Newton’s game-worn pants, if you’re into that kind of thing. [Dr. Saturday]
• Ouch: yeah, this gal is probably not going to make the Dallas Cowboys cheerleading squad. Sigh. [Busted Coverage]
• Here’s an amusing San Francisco Giants commercial where they assist a priest in the confessional booth. [Big League Stew]
• What would be the best nickname for Tony LaRussa’s nasty eye? [PineRiders]
• Will the Packers ever retire Brett Favre’s number? Or won’t they? [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Oklahoma City Thunder Wander Town Aimlessly Looking For Place To Celebrate Big Win
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.