It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• So, the 2011 World Beard Championships happened. [With Leather]
• The Fort Myers Miracle have a crush on Justin Bieber. Hey, that’s not appropriate! [Off the Bench]
• Heartwarming: video of a paralyzed girl confined to a wheelchair getting the chance to take part in a team cheerleading routine. [Busted Coverage]
• The Thrashers ownership group is reportedly in talks with a group based in Winnipeg and are discussing possible relocation of the franchise. It’s about time. [Puck Daddy]
• Two divergent theories on the greatness of Kevin Durant. [The Basketball Jones]
• Today in weird Strasburg jerseys. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• MSF is back with one of their patented (and awesome) photo stories. Today: Indecent Proporal with Bud Selig and Pete Rose. [Midwest Sports Fans]
• More Peter King buffoonery. Today, Peter cites a radio interview that never happened. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Headline: “Jorge Posada sits out of game as a hint to Derek Jeter” [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: HP Unveils Non-Computer For Those Who Don’t Need A Computer
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.