It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Here’s your 2011 Kentucky Derby Porta Run Roundup video. [Busted Coverage]
• Head coaches Rick Carlisle and Phil Jackson debate peyote usage. [The Basketball Jones]
• The fellas at PineRiders wrap up the weekend that was in sports. [PineRiders]
• Manny Pacquiao hung out with Paris Hilton after the fight on Saturday, probably now has scabies. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Minnesota Vikings first round draft pick Christian Ponder has seen Dumb & Dumber over 200 times. Now I know we have something in common. [Off the Bench]
• Gooooly is the IIHF World Championship’s mascot. He likes to slide down rails. Watch him in action. [Puck Daddy]
• Today’s edition of The Dugout addresses the Tolkien-esque correction by the New York Times I touched upon earlier today. [With Leather]
• Gross: burger-eating contestant pukes, eats it. Competitive eating, everyone. [Ted Williams Head]
• Drew doing what he does best: mocking and ridiculing Peter King columns. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Wrestlemania:NBA Playoff Edition. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: UFC Fighter Has Idea For T-Shirt With A Bunch Of S**t Written All Over It
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.