It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Norm MacDonald crashed Blake Griffin’s Rookie of the Year press conferences and asked him a very important question. [The Basketball Jones]
• The few, the proud, the Derby contenders. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Speaking of the Kentucky Derby, here are five ways to improve it. [TAUNTR]
• There’s nothing like a good old fashioned Tweet War. This one involves Urban Meyer’s daughter. [Busted Coverage]
• Ah yes, the rarely seen “Inside the Pants Butt Scratch.” Nice. [Bob’s Blitz]
• My pal Josiah Schlatter got to spend a weekend living like a NASCAR VIP. [Off the Bench]
• Mike Stanton disappeared into the seats in St. Louis the other night. [Big League Stew]
• Rick Reilly is a sanctimonious asshole. But you knew that already. [Deadspin]
• I have to agree, these Arianny Celeste bikini pics are certainly nice. [Ted Williams Head]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Eric Chavez Sheds Three Limbs Running To First Base
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.