Wake N’ Blog: Mmmm! Angel Dust Pasta! Taste Like Burning (And Manic Rage)!
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Despite the attempt at humor in the headline, this is a pretty disturbing story. A five-year-old girl from Connecticut was hospitalized after eating some noodles that were cooked in a pot that was previously used to cook PCP by the victim’s mother. The mother was making “wet,” the street term for marijuana laced with angel dust. Thankfully, the poor girl is in stable condition and the mother has been arrested. [azcentral]
• Awesome: Bruins fan pulls hilarious prank on Habs-loving boss. [Puck Daddy]
• The Washington Capitals never disappoint when it comes to disappointing fans. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Thirty-nine photos documenting the decadence of the Kentucky Derby infield. [Busted Coverage]
• A Miami Heat fan’s sign is foiled by irony. [The Basketball Jones]
• Breaking news: Rory Sabbatini is a total douche. [Rumors & Rants]
• Angels broadcasters don wrestling masks in extra innings for good luck. [Larry Brown Sports]
• April’s 20 funniest sports photos. [Sports Pickle]
• A photo of the Dalai Lama sporting a USC cap is kind of surreal. [Off the Bench]
• Here’s a cricket commentator announcing his impending doom. [Awful Announcing]
• Video of a Red Sox fan climbing a very tall light pole. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Sad: “The Breakup Episode” of Ocho and Marvin, Under One Roof! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• A series of amusing Rondo photoshops. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Statshot: Why Do We Hate Billy Joel?