It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Jenn Sterger’s back and she’s got a new TV gig, baby! [Off the Bench]
• Thank God: Joe Theismann and Matt Millen been yanked off NFL Network’s Thursday Night Football broadcasts. [Shutdown Corner]
• Yeah, this Derrick Rose shirt is pretty kick ass. [Midwest Sports Fans]
• The Lakers need marriage counseling. [The Basketball Jones]
• I have to agree with Bob: smacking your ass and kissing yourself is no way to celebrate a soccer goal. [Bob’s Blitz]
• John Rocker is writing a memoir. [Big League Stew]
• Thirty photos of drunken Cinco de Mayo Mexico soccer fans. [Busted Coverage]
• Always a good thing: another edition of “The Dugout.” [With Leather]
• Another thing which is always good: LOLNFL. Today the NFL Draft (Part 2). [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• You have to check out this new game: “Playoff Collapse.” It’s like Jenga, only better. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Hundreds Of Horrified Onlookers Gather Around Wreckage Of Area Man
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.