It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Awesome: Gus Johnson will be announcing Mosley-Pacquaio bout. [Awful Announcing]
• Even more awesome: here’s a photo of Chris Berman posing with a chick in leather boots. You get the reference, right? If you do not, you should be ashamed of yourself. [Busted Coverage]
• Despite the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, Luke Scott still doesn’t believe Obama was born in America. What a dolt. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Donald Trump compares gay marriage and long putters. Yep. [Off the Bench]
• So, what do you think about this Canucks’ Carrie Underwood playoff anthem spoof? Pass or fail? [Puck Daddy]
• Since when is line dancing an aspect of activities done while tailgating? [The700Level]
• Cracking the Celtics robbery case. [The Basketball Jones]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Guy Who Came In Late Not Sure How Much Longer He Should Pretend To Be Frazzled
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com. Also, you might have noticed the lack of content this afternoon. The reason? I went golfing. Again. That’s right. Bloggers live glamorous lives. I surprised you didn’t know that.