It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• LeBron James appears less than thrilled to stand and pose with some Heat fans for this photo. [BuzzFeed]
• A cheerleader who refused to cheer for a player who assaulted her lost her case in front of the Supreme Court. [Off the Bench]
• Kansas State has invited fans to come to their stadium and watch fake grass grow. Wait. What? [Dr. Saturday]
• Yowsers. A Swiss hockey player, after a check by Dion Phaneuf during the IIHF World Championship in Slovakia, collapses on the bench. [Puck Daddy]
• Doug Flutie’s daughter is now a New England Patriots cheerleader. [Busted Coverage]
• Orlando Hudson: habitual butt slapper. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Do the Carolina Panthers have to start Cam Newton. This person believes so and provides a compelling argument as to why. [Rumors & Rants]
• LOLNFL: The NFL Draft, anyone? [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• A rapper accuses his ex of having an affair with an NFL player while she was pregnant. [Ted Williams Head]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Small Town Girl Makes Good Porn
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.