It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• The NHL is trying to spoil everybody’s fun by cracking down on the antics of the Vancouver Green Men. [Puck Daddy]
• Holy crap, take a look at this UFC fighter’s melon. Gross. [Off the Bench]
• Finally, a U.S. Pole Dancing champion has been crowned. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Parenting: the Tom Thibodeau way. [The Basketball Jones]
• Hideki Matsui is not about to follow in the ‘fro footsteps of Coco Crisp. [Big League Stew]
• With Keith Urban and John Mayer on board, the Tiger Jam rocked…pleasantly. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Here’s Bill Parcells’ criteria for drafting a quarterback out of college. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Carlos Boozer is going to try and give it go tonight for the Bulls. [Rumors & Rants]
• Chris Douglas-Roberts took to Twitter to discuss the death of bin Laden. It didn’t go well. [PineRiders]
• Peter King knows many a sad Frenchman? [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Holy horse mouth, John Elway! [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Violent Death Of Human Being Terrific News For Once
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.