It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• A guy dressed up as Santa Claus to take in the Twins-Rays game at a chilly Target Field last night. [Big League Stew]
• LeBron James has ignited an all-out foot metaphor bonanza. [The Basketball Jones]
• Sixteen awesome stadium culinary delights. [BuzzFeed]
• What ESPN was offering to the NHL prior to the league’s megadeal with NBC/Versus. [Puck Daddy]
• Today’s edition of The Dugout details the Houston Astros’ keys to success. [With Leather]
• It appears that David Stern is hellbent on making the NBA even worse than it already is. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Subway made a bust of Mark Ingram entirely out of chicken salad. [The Last Angry Fan]
• OMG! Kristen Cavallari wasn’t wearing her engagement ring from Jay Cutler! [Busted Coverage]
• It’s not too late to get to know better upcoming draft pick Blaine Gabbert. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Ouch: Kenyon Martin busted out the dreaded purple nurple last night. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Production Of ‘Iceman Cometh’ Canceled Due To Entire Cast Getting Called Back For Axe Body Spray Commercial
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.