It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• It looks like Domino’s Pizza would like to see the end of the Phoenix Coyotes. [Puck Daddy]
• David Beckham dressed up as the Easter Bunny? David Beckham dressed up as the Easter Bunny. [Larry Brown Sports]
• The home of the Oakland Athletics and Oakland Raiders will now be known as Overstock.com Coliseum. [Off the Bench]
• Explaining what it is like to be Dwight Howard. [The Basketball Jones]
• Artistic renderings of what the aircraft carrier will look like when the basketball game between Michigan State and North Carolina takes place. [Busted Coverage]
• This guy is clearly not a fan of Alex Rodriguez. [BuzzFeed]
• You have to love The Vancouver Sun‘s front page this morning. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Ron Artest winning the NBA Citizenship Award is a lot like… [PineRiders]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Ryan Howard Asks Teammates If They Ever Noticed How Realistic Crowd Looks
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.