It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Charles Barkley is hitting the gym, y’all. [With Leather]
• If you have $63k burning a hole in your pocket, a New England Patriots Super Bowl ring can be yours. [Busted Coverage]
• That’s not a lot of people: only 1,000 fans showed up for a Pirates-Nationals game. [Off the Bench]
• Michael Vick has spoken out against a Dog Fighting App you have never heard of before he brought it up. [The700Level]
• Ozzie Guillen said that if anybody deserves to be fired, it’s him. [Larry Brown Sports]
• A woman claims Lenny Dykstra stripped down butt-ass naked and asked for a massage while she was interviewing for a job. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Here’s the Portland Trail Blazers answering some fan sign mail. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• An interesting take – and a worthwhile read – regarding ESPN’s NFL Draft coverage. [PineRiders]
• Here’s a perfect gift for that Blaine Gabbert fan in your life who also loves Reba McEntire. [Joe Sports Fan]
• Rex Ryan’s CSI cameo is nowhere as good as Mangini’s one on The Sopranos. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Seagulls: the latest thing to take a dump on Cubs fans. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• NBA Playoff Haircuts. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Area Man Hopes To Accidentally See Roommate’s Girlfriend Naked
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.