It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• What a bunch of celebrities are saying about the Knicks losing. [The Basketball Jones]
• Pro golfer Ben Crane – you’ve heard of him, right? – made a video showcasing his dancing skills for his website. It’s, um, interesting. [With Leather]
• Golf caddie/prostitutes in Indonesia: the world’s oldest hybrid profession. [Out of Bounds]
• Here are photos of Olivia Munn in a bikini for a Carl’s Jr. commercial alongside Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. They had me at Olivia Munn in a bikini. [Busted Coverage]
• Video of some guy dry humping the Cleveland Indians mascot. There you go. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• More video goodness: soccer reporter getting drilled by an errant kick. [Ted Williams Head]
• Just so you know, if Donald Trump were a wartime president, he wouldn’t go golfing, which is a completely useless bit of information as Trump will never be the president. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Golfer Ian Poulter thinks a house he rented for Hilton Head is haunted. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Finally, science provides quantifiable data proving that Derrick Rose is good at basketball. I never would have figured that one out on my own. [Foul Balls]
• Is it just me, or are Peter King’s columns becoming even more inane and moronic? [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Peyton Manning To Spend Several Weeks With Newborn Twins Before Naming Starting Child
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.