It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Apparently, minor league mascots have bucket lists, too. [Off the Bench]
• Today’s edition of The Dugout takes a look at the mess that is the Los Angeles Dodgers. [With Leather]
• Minor league bullpen stages a carnival game. [Big League Stew]
• Oregon’s spring practice jerseys are camouflaged hideousness. [Larry Brown Sports]
• A compelling argument for why the NBA should go back to best-of-five for the first round of the playoffs. [The Basketball Jones]
• Would you like to chat with Tom Brady? Of course you would. [Shutdown Corner]
• Express Lane golf sounds pretty badass. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Speaking of badass, check out this high school baseball play. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Famous figures from the world of sports tell us about their favorite Easter candy. [Sports Pickle]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Shaq Sits On Celtics Bench Enjoying Garbage Bag Filled With Popcorn
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.