It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Video of Steve Nash receiving the Nicki Minaj Treatment. If you do not know what that means, then you really have to click through. [The Basketball Jones]
• Are we about to witness the last Phoenix Coyotes home game ever? [Puck Daddy]
• A man has quit his job in the hopes that 10,00 hours of practice will turn him into a golf pro. [Pro Golf Talk]
• Shocking: there were douchebags at Michael Phelps’ Las Vegas pool party. [Busted Coverage]
• Ryan Mallett called in sick to his interview with the Carolina Panthers. [With Leather]
• Boy, the New York media sure gave up on the Mets in record time. [Off the Bench]
• Holy moly, this White Sox ad featuring Mark Buehrle is incredibly awkward. [Ted Williams Head]
• It’s time for the Mike Florio Divination Watch 2011! [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• This video featuring a Jeff Gordon fan going ballistic is certainly entertaining. [The Last Angry Fan]
• It’s true, those laughing Pittsburgh Pirates videos are mesmerizing. [Big League Stew]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Albert Pujols Embarrasses Cardinals By Returning To Dugout With First Base Stuck On Bottom Of Shoe
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.