It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Today’s big sports news story: NBC, Versus have locked up the NHL for 10 years, $2 billion. [Puck Daddy]
• America’s latest battlefront: the War on Freeze Tag. [Off the Bench]
• Try as we might, it will be hard to ignore the NFL announcing the regular season schedule later tonight. [Shutdown Corner]
• Aroldis Chapman hit 106 m.p.h. on the stadium’s radar gun last night. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Danny Pudi (Abed on NBC’s Community) speaks the truth about Derek Rose. [The Basketball Jones]
• R.I.P., ESPN’s poker coverage. [With Leather]
• How about some NHL playoffs fan fighting? [Busted Coverage]
• It appears from this video that mascots have a better work ethic than the Detroit Pistons. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Be sure to check out Mike Leake’s American Rag shoplifting ad. [TAUNTR]
• Drew’s “This Week In F–k You”: The NFL Schedulemaker. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Wal-Mart Greeter Knows Exactly How Many Blacks In Store
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.