It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Don’t worry about Michael Phelps, folks, he’s doing just fine. [With Leather]
• Ladies and gentlemen, a new sport: professional chair racing. Nice. [Off the Bench]
• Ben Roethlisberger has finally done something positive in the bathroom. [Shutdown Corner]
• ESPN has released a list of endorsements by their on-air talent. [Awful Announcing]
• Provocative headline: “Racist Logos From Mars c/o MLB and New Era” [Bugs & Cranks]
• A groom was was walked down the aisle at his wedding by the Winthrop mascot. [The Dagger]
• After winning the Valero Texas Open on Sunday, Brendan Steele cut himself in the trophy. [Pro Golf Talk]
• Travis Snider of the Toronto Blue Jays has a mustache he should be ashamed of. [7th Inning Stache]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: IRS Can’t Believe Area Man Didn’t Get A Raise Last Year
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.