It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Today is Jackie Robinson Day, so be sure to take a few minutes to hit up MLB.com’s new Jackie Robinson tribute site. [MLB.com]
• The Washington Nationals introduced a JFK Racing President the other night. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• Don’t let the door hit you on the ass on the way out: Joe Theismann, Matt Millen reportedly out at NFL Network. [Awful Announcing]
• If you haven’t seen it yet, you have to get a look at Coco Crisp’s kick-ass afro. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Is this high school kid’s “Matrix Slide” the best slide ever? [Off the Bench]
• Provocative headline: “Soccer Mascot Mutilates Trees For Show, Wins Instant Respect Of American Sporting Public” [With Leather]
• Rory McIlroy hit a 400-yard drive. [Pro Golf Talk]
• A celebratory Montreal Canadiens fan was shoved by a Boston Bruins announcer. [Ted Wiliams Head]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Last Pick Of WNBA Draft Earns Title Of Saddest Woman In America
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.