It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Makes sense: Ron Artest is hosting his own stand-up comedy tour. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Makes sense, Part II: Carl Lewis is running for Senate. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Adam Scott’s long putter should be labeled as a war crime. [With Leather]
• Did Carmelo Anthony call his game-winning shot? [The Basketball Jones]
• Jim McMahon on getting around BYU’s honor code: find girls who won’t talk. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Overheard from Dodgers fan to Giants fan the day after Bryan Stow was savagely beaten: “I hope you get shot in the parking lot.” [Off the Bench]
• Another week means another edition of Drew pointing out the idiocy in Peter King columns. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Who is the poor bastard who had to take 250 separate measurements of Tony Siragusa? [Bob’s Blitz]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Writer Unwilling To Admit His Screenplay Perfect Fit For Justin Long
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.