It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Nice: the return of JIM…JIM THOME to The Dugout. [With Leather]
• Fred Couples is like the Ponce de Leon of Augusta National. Well, that doesn’t make much sense, but you know what I mean. [Devil Ball Golf]
• I cannot see how it is possible that a minor league baseball team’s Charlie Sheen promotion stirred up controversy. [Off the Bench]
• Who won the Phoenix Coyotes’ $5k diamond giveaway? Nobody. [Puck Daddy]
• Nobody wants to play anybody in the NBA playoffs. [The Basketball Jones]
• Ndamukong Suh has no problems sharing photos of himself getting a pedicure. I can see that. I love those damn things. [Shutdown Corner]
• Video of what went down after some Oakland A’s fans smuggled in a beer bong to a game. [Busted Coverage]
• The NCAA would like the internet turned off. [EDSBS]
• Check out episode 1 of TAUNTR’s new online show, “The Lineup.” Good stuff. [TAUNTR]
• The Japanese have got nothing on the suffering that is being experienced by Red Sox fans, in particular Tommy from Quinzee. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Video Game Character Wonders Why Heartless God Always Presses Continue
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com. You may have noticed a half-assed posting day here at the Sportress. I took the afternoon off to watch the Masters and the home opener for the Twins…you wanna fight about it? Didn’t think so.