It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Is it really possible that Danny Woodhead will be the next cover boy for Madden? [With Leather]
• Steve Phillips: Thank God for steroids.” [Larry Brown Sports]
• Some soccer goalie is suing another soccer goalie for saying he resembled a character from The Muppet Show. [Off the Bench]
• Video of Dwight Howard’s best Stan Van Gundy impersonation yet. [The Basketball Jones]
• These NHL logo mashups will blow your mind. [Puck Daddy]
• What cornball thing will Jim Nantz say at the conclusion of tonight’s National Championship game? It’s a given it will profoundly lame. [Awful Announcing]
• My pal LeNoc has come up with some great ideas for the NHL. While they will never happen, they would most certainly be fun to watch. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Carmelo Anthony was on Saturday Night Live. If it had been ten years ago, I might have caught it. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• Peter King is well aware of your rampant Texas Rangers love. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Here’s video of four-year-old kid having a blast drilling the guy in the Driving Range Golf Ball Picker-Up thingy. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: 85% Of U.S. Coleslaw Remains Uneaten
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.