It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Hoo boy, the James Reimer/Rebecca Black parody will warp your mind. [Puck Daddy]
• More Rebecca Black news: Curtis Granderson used “Friday” as his at-bat music yesterday. Oh, and he hit a homer. [With Leather]
• “Frockey,” a combination of Frisbee and hockey, is one stupid sport. [Off the Bench]
• Butler’s mascot, Blue II is getting the star treatment down in Houston this week. [The Dagger]
• The Washington Nationals paid tribute to 9/11 victims by offering up the organization’s latest spelling fail. [Mr. Irrelevant]
• Ozzie Guillen’s mouth is already in midseason form. [Big League Stew]
• A partially nude woman rushed the Mavericks bench last night. [Busted Coverage]
• Almost everything you need to know about Carlos Boozer and Prince. [The Basketball Jones]
• Head on over and check out KSK’s newest contributor. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Here’s an alternate view of that tennis player hitting a ball at a crying baby. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: 5-Year-Old Critics Agree: Movie ‘Cars’ Only Gets Better After 40th Viewing
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.