It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• A professional wrestler made an appearance on The Price is Right? Did he put Drew Carey in the figure-four? Please tell me he did. [With Leather]
• The Preakness, known for the drunken debauchery that occurs in the infield during the race, has a new mascot: Kegasus. And he is awesome. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• A Johnny Unitas tattoo featuring the message, “Throw It In Her Butt”? Interesting. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Sigh. We’re not even to the regular season yet and something has happened to cause people to start bitching about violations of baseball’s unwritten rules. [Big League Stew]
• A cobra at the Bronx Zoo has a Twitter account and it just took a shot at Brett Favre. [Off the Bench]
• The New York Mets are the Rodney Dangerfield of baseball. [Deuce of Davenport]
• A high school hockey brawl mars the Texas title game. [Puck Daddy]
• Another haiku-themed season preview from the gals at BLB. Today: the Detroit Tigers. [Babes Love Baseball]
• Why we’re fools to get worked up about the MVP. [The Basketball Jones]
• Heh: “Locked out Ochocinco finds alternate form of football to fail at” [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: In Focus: Boy’s Tragic Death Could Have Happened To Any Family With 20-Foot Pet Python
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.