It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Great story about how a Japanese foreign exchange student pitched a no-hitter. [Off the Bench]
• Finally, the Taiwanese animators take on the NFL lockout. [With Leather]
• Would you let Livian Hernandez punch you in the balls for $50? [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Tiger Woods is in the hunt at Bay Hill, y’all. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Joe Mauer, Kemps dairy products and you. [Babes Love Baseball]
• The minor league hockey team Portland Pirates host thousands of elementary and junior high kids at a game only to have a fight break out during it. Oh, the humanity! [Puck Daddy]
• The 2011 NBA Playoff Beard season is now open. [The Basketball Jones]
• Arizona Diamondbacks bullpen catcher will eat and do anything for money. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Tommy Lasorda is now pimping edible health strips, whatever they are. [Big League Stew]
• Well played: “Habs exact revenge by making Bruins work really hard and score a ton of goals” [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Magazine: Our Exclusive Nude Pictorial Of The Cars Of NASCAR
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.