It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Dwight Howard almost killed a person last night. [The Basketball Jones]
• What’s this? Communist Kickball is overtaking Canadian Shinny? No, seriously, what is this? [With Leather]
• Here’s video of Rodney Stucky posterizing Chris Bosh. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Eliza Dushku has landed the coveted role based upon Michelle Beadle in the train wreck sitcom based upon Colin Cowherd. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Jaromir Jagr’s coach in the KHL wanted to kick his ass after a playoff game. [Puck Daddy]
• Political commentator James Carville had quite the zinger about the NFC West recently. [Off the Bench]
• Epic photo of Buckeyes coach Jim Tressel posing with some OSU fans. [EDSBS]
• So, uh, Jason Whitten had a cameo in an Archie comic. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Ron Artest and a cavalcade of rap stars performed on George Lopez’s show last night. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• It looks like Barry Bonds’ Netflix trial is going well. Huh? [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: FCC Chief Cites Special Occasion For Allowing Vaginal Penetration On Network Sitcom
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.