It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Chicago Bulls head coach Tom Thibodeau has no life. [The Basketball Jones]
• What is “awesome”? Alex Trebek overdubbed so it appears he’s doing college football highlights, that’s what. [With Leather]
• Detroit Tigers infielder Will Rhymes is obsessed with Chipotle. [Big League Stew]
• Michael Vick’s high school has banned his jersey…again. [Off the Bench]
• Another provocative edition of “Ladies of March Madness” for your enjoyment. [Busted Coverage]
• It looks like the NHL won’t open its 2011-12 season in Russia after all. [Puck Daddy]
• My pals at MYFO take a stab at guessing at just what Gary Bettman’s post-NHL job might be. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Be the first kid on your block to get yourself a pack of Barry Bonds Trial trading cards! [TAUNTR]
• Huh: “Alonzo Spellman’s Steel Cut Baby Skulls Are 100% Soluble Fiber!” Color me intrigued. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Five offenses that would also get Dez Bryant kicked out of a mall. [Ted Williams Head]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Cover Author Working On Word-For-Word Remake Of ‘Moby-Dick’
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.