It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Hey, this isn’t how you win a bike race! [With Leather]
• In case you were wondering, Hines Ward danced just about as well as Ralph Macchio on Dancing With The Stars last night. [Shutdown Corner]
• After Tim Duncan got hurt, someone asked Gregg Popovich what he mindset was. He replied, “It’s not flowers and lollipops.” Here are some other things Popovich is not thinking about. [The Basketball Jones]
• Here’s a video of some guy throwing a ball in a hole. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Hindsight fan tweets are fun! [Joe Sports Fan]
• What is inside the Flyers magic Slurpee-like athletic drink? [Puck Daddy]
• KSK contributor Christmas Ape had a hand in writing a comedy sketch featuring a guy who appeared on The Wire. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Jason Kidd’s baby mama Hope Dworaczyk in various stages of undress, anyone? [Busted Coverage]
• Man, Curtis Granderson sure is struggling picking out at-bat music. [Big League Stew]
• So, Charlie Sheen crashed Mark Cuban’s appearance on Jimmy Kimmel’s show. [Off the Bench]
• Brian Wilson would like you to know how he looks unshowered and hungover. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Ouch: “Pearl firing leaves Pat Summit without anyone to troll for chicks with” [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Area Man Filled With Sudden Desire To Go Outside And Play Basketball
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.