It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Tiger Woods reportedly has a new girlfriend, and boy is she a hottie. [With Leather]
• What in the holy hell has gone wrong with the Knicks? [Ball Don’t Lie]
• For starters, Carmelo had to apologize to his teammates and was upstaged by Latrell Sprewell references from the fans. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Dear Lord: a batboy was eaten by the Myrtle Beach Pelicans mascot. [Bob’s Blitz ]
• Peter King is apparently very happy for gentrified portions of New Orleans. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Just so you know, this is what a successful NCAA Tourney bracket looks like. [Off the Bench]
• Oh, and in case you were wondering, God’s bracket is doing just fine. [TAUNTR]
• Here’s Kentucky’s Josh Harrellson pulling off the “dazed Rocky look” to perfection. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Here are five things the Mets could have bought with the money they pissed away on the contracts of Luis Castillo and Oliver Perez. [Ted Williams Head]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Penguins Coach Assures Everyone That Dazed, Vomiting Sidney Crosby Is Progressing Nicely
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.