It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Boy, that Chris “Birdman” Andersen gives one helluva interview. [The Basketball Jones]
• Awesome: Tale of the Tape: NFL vs. Modern-Day Slavery. [Joe Sports Fan]
• My pal Josh from over at WL got to hang out with CBS’s Greg Anthony. [With Leather]
• Yes, this is exactly how you earn a 40-game suspension in junior hockey. [Puck Daddy]
• Seattle Mariners pitcher Felix Hernandez is a master of disguise. [The Slanch Report]
• Jay Cutler dressed up as a Twinkie for Halloween? Jay Cutler dressed up as a Twinkie for Halloween. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Tim Lincecum is a huge fan of In-N-Out Burger, but then again, who isn’t? I’ll tell ya who: friggin’ vegetarians, those misguided goofballs. [Big League Stew]
• Despite the St. Louis Blues’ insistence to the contrary, my pal LeNoc sure doesn’t feel lucky. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: New Mistress Seems To Be Good For Area Man
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.