Wake N’ Blog: Ads On Condoms? Now I’ve Heard Everything!
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The company Graphic Armor is rolling out a line of condoms which feature advertising. The first one features KISS’s Gene Simmons with his tongue unfurled. Weird. The condoms come in a 3-pack and sell for $7.99. Who are the ad wizards who came up with this one? [msnbc]
• Makes sense: Steelers fan gets Terrible Towel tattoo on his arm. [Off the Bench]
• Nothing like a Don Cherry rant to start off a Monday. [Puck Daddy]
• Another bat stole the show at the AT&T Center. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Charles Barkley and Billy Packer are engaging in a nice little pissing match. [Awful Announcing]
• Tiger Woods appears to be rediscovering his game. [Devil Ball Golf]
• Tim Lincecum thinks his doppelganger should get a haircut. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Guy meets Michael Wilbon and takes a photo, Michael Wilbon seems less than thrilled. [Busted Coverage]
• Bill Walton appeared in a Guinness commercial? [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• WL continues its guide to Minor League mascots. Today: the Appalachian League. [With Leather]
• If Al Davis took the time to write Raiders players a lockout letter, it pretty much would look exactly like this. [Read and React]
• Gary Bettman will be around for at least five more years. Yay. [Melt Your Face Off]
• The NFLPA’sa Lockout Budget Plan. [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Report: Danny Ainge Got Tons Of Pussy At BYU