It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• When the Utah Jazz are at Olive Garden, they’re family. [The Basketball Jones]
• OSU’s student newspaper has called for Jim Tressel’s firing. [With Leather]
• David Stern cleverly told Stan Van Gundy to shut the rip up. [Larry Brown Sports]
• A video showing what happens when pro snowboarders have sumo suit hockey fights. [Puck Daddy]
• Even Taiwanese animators know that Dan Snyder is an asshole. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• High school hockey team throws game to keep rivals out of the playoffs. [Off the Bench]
• Greatest March Madness moments in Lego form. [TAUNTR]
• Remember that Memphis Cheerleader Freak Out video? Yeah, it’s been mixed with a Slayer tune. [Busted Coverage]
• Maria Sharapova has a new commercial, which is always a good thing. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Another entertaining edition of “What Were You Thinking?” [Melt Your Face Off]
• UFC Ring Girl Brittany Palmer has a high opinion of her butt. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Baby drinking beer at a baseball game? Baby drinking beer at a baseball game. [Ted Williams Head]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: BYU Students Protest Brandon Davies’ Dismissal By Having Sex All Over Campus
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.