It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Brilliance: Paula Deen’s commentary on Georgia’s new nutrition program. [EDSBS]
• Now here’s a dunk over a car that’s worth your time to watch. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Holy crap: the Wikipedia entry on Hack-a-Shaq is a 3,100-word opus. [The Basketball Jones]
• The Montreal police have initiated an investigation into Zdeno Chara’s hit on Max Pacioretty. [Larry Brown Sports]
• The New York tabloids’ take on the blown call in the Rutgers-St. John’s game was predictably understated. [The Dagger]
• For $8,000, you can dress exactly like an All-Star Mario Lemieux. [Puck Daddy]
• Here’s a mega-gallery of some amusing examples of athlete fan art. [With Leather]
• ESPN’s Doris Burke looking like a naughty secretary. [Busted Coverage]
• Cheer up, Sacramento Kings fans: Guns N’ Roses bassist Duff McKagan feels your pain. [Ball Don’t Lie]
• More from the most emo guy in hockey, Danny Briere. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Don’t eat Luis Tiant, Dennys Reyes! The guy is a living legend! [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Could Missouri QB Blaine Gabbert be the top pick in the NFL Draft? [Rumors & Rants]
• Simply an awesome photo of John Cusack, Johnny Depp, Hunter S. Thompson and a blow-up doll. [FilmDrunk]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Hey, Man, I Totally Get It; I’d Watch A 2-Hour ‘Biggest Loser’ Special, Too (By A Collection Of Nabokov’s Short Stories)
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.