Wake N’ Blog: I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For Breast Milk Ice Cream?
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A London council has confiscated a quantity of breast milk ice cream from the Icecreamists shop in London after authorities were alerted that the shop was selling something called “Baby Gaga,” which is made with breast milk, Madagascan vanilla pods and lemon zest. Brian Connell, Westminster Council’s cabinet member for business, stated that “[s]elling foodstuffs made from another person’s bodily fluids can lead to viruses being passed on and in this case, potentially hepatitis.” The owner of Icecreamists, Matt O’Connor has defended his product as safe due to a rigorous screening process and countered that if the breast milk was dangerous, “then these mothers pose a serious risk to their babies.” Tit for tat, I suppose. [Yahoo!]
• Video from a first person perspective of a bull leaping into the stands? Yes, please. [With Leather]
• The George Mason band played Rage Against The Machine? Awesome. [Foul Balls]
• 1987 NBA highlights set to Hall & Oates? Yes, please. And awesome. And no, I’m not being repetitive. Okay, I am. Still, Hall & Oates. [Deuce of Davenport]
• Shawne Merriman has shame in his game, at least when he tries hitting on WWE Divas. [Larry Brown Sports]
• According to the gang over at ST, this is the most badass video you will see all day. I am inclined to agree. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• When a Memphis cheerleader freaks out. [Ted Williams Head]
• LaDainian Tomlinson will be returning to the New York Jets. Um, yay? [Rumors & Rants]
• Spooky: Dancing with the Stars: The Dark Side. [TAUNTR]
• Have narcolepsy? Take a gander at Nick Saban’s statue. You’ll never sleep again. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Some classic post-fight boxing interviews. [Unathletic]
• When escalators are turbocharged. [Bob’s Blitz]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Dead Do-It-Yourselfer Saved $42 On Brake Job