It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Suck it, Coco Crisp: A.J. Pierzynski got a speeding ticket, so there. [Foul Balls]
• A NASCAR reporter for Sports Illustrated was fired for cheering during the Daytona 500. Makes sense. [With Leather]
• Awesome video of Rashard Lewis calmly fielding questions from some drunk old broad. [Hugging Harold Reynolds]
• Slingshot dunks from the 3-point line are going to be all the rage among NBA mascots. [Busted Coverage]
• NFL Network’s Rich Eisen once again ran the 40 at the NFL Combine, recorded his best time since 2006. [Shutdown Corner]
• Tampa Bay Rays manager Joe Maddon’s hair looked epic the other day. [The Sports Hernia Blog]
• Evidently, an airhorn blown right in someone’s ear equals knockout. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Do you want to see a video of a guy falling down a mountain? Of course you do. [Ted Williams Head]
• Extreme underwater hockey sounds as crazy as it sounds. [The Last Angry Fan]
• Don’t hold your breath for the Phoenix Coyotes franchise to show up at your doorstep, Canada. [Melt Your Face Off]
• Carson Palmer says he’s never going to set foot in Paul Brown Stadium again. There you go. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Ha. “Draft growing tired of Mel Kiper mocking it” [TAUNTR]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: State Dept. Asks U.S. Citizens In Libya What The Hell They Were Doing In Libya
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org.