Wake N’ Blog: A New Post At The Sportress? What The Fungus?
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.
• Usually, the first bullet of a Wake N’ Blog post is reserved for some offbeat story, usually involving idiot criminals or some such nonsense, but today, we’ll use the space as a means to pass along a message from the Sportress Broadcast Service: after being away of and on for the better part of three weeks, the Sportress is back (Jack!) and should begin to resume a regular posting schedule in the coming days, although the timing of today’s slate of posts may end up being a bit sporadic, as I don’t want to do anything too rash here, so I’m just going to ease back into writing like an old man into a nice warm bath – or something. Thanks for your patience.
• Barney’s movie had heart, but “David Feherty Getting A Golf Ball In The Groin” had David Feherty getting a golf ball in the groin. /obligatory [Bob’s Blitz]
• Guy gets a photo taken with Dick Vitale, looks like a d-bag. [Busted Coverage]
• It appears official: Hines Ward will be a contestant on Dancing with the Stars. [Mondesi’s House]
• Amateurs did a better job of creating a suitable Big Ten logo than the high paid professionals. [With Leather]
• And now, in cyclist-related carnage, a car plowing through a bunch of bicyclists in Brazil. [Off the Bench]
• A photo of Ole Miss’ new black bear mascot has surfaced. [Larry Brown Sports]
• Want to see the Marquette head basketball coach sing karaoke? Of course you do. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Inappropriate! Kobe Bryant thew a towel in Lamar Odom’s face. [That NBA Lottery Pick]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Confused Milwaukee Bucks Have No Idea What To Do After Rebounding Basketball