It’s 4:19, You Gotta Minute?
• Not surprisingly, newspapers went pun-crazy regarding the Carmelo trade. [The Basketball Jones]
• Speaking of which, it’s high time for a new New York Knicks anthem… [Deuce of Davenport]
• …and lo and behold, here’s an absolutely atrocious one! [Ted Williams Head]
• In my last Carmelo mention, did you happen to catch him on Conan? [With Leather]
• See if you can pick out Derek Jeter’s mansion on this Google Map. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Peter King’s year in review column was incredibly Peter King-esque, and that’s not a good thing. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• Any post which references Seinfeld’s Milos character, the beleaguered tennis shop owner, gets a thumbs up from me. [Rumors & Rants]
• Is Tony Kornheiser losing his mind? [Awful Announcing]
• Todd Helton’s t-shirt speaks the truth. [Sharapova’s Thigh]
• Check it out, the Washington “Natinals,” circa 2011. [D.C. Sports Bog]
• Texas Rangers pitcher Derek Holland is a character, and he’s got a collection of goofy t-shirts to prove it. [Big League Stew]
• How a New Jersey high school hockey player scored the hottest viral video goal of 2011. [Puck Daddy]
• The Jeopardy pron parody rules, and it’s safe for work, so enjoy. [Warming Glow]
• The Onion Headline of the Day, Part II: Variety Of Unsustainable Business Models Make Up Extremely Hip Neighborhood
Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.