Wake N’ Blog: New Zealand Food Fesetival Features…Mmmmmm…Horse Semen!
Wake N’ Blog is the Sportress of Blogitude’s morning link dump. Send tips, link submissions, etc. to email@example.com.
• At the annual Wildfoods Festival in the South Island town of Hokitika next month, New Zealanders will have the opportunity to sample a multitude of, shall we say, “unique” culinary items, and some non-culinary items as well, perhaps the nastiest being shots of horse semen. Christchurch racehorse breeder Lindsay Kerslake says the shots will taste like milkshakes. Um, how does he know that for sure? Crazy horse semen shot drinker. [Yahoo!]
• Oh man, Tonya Harding is breeding. [With Leather]
• Ladies and germs, the top 60 sports mug shots. [It’s Always Sunny In Detroit]
• Adidas has released a Snoop Dogg shoe for NBA All-Star Weekend. [Larry Brown Sports]
• The Sports Illustrated swimsuit models have been partying in Vegas. [Bob’s Blitz]
• Shocking: Billy Packer isn’t a fan of the new broadcast format of the NCAA Tournament. [Awful Announcing]
• Mark Buerhrle came out and defended his controversial comments regarding Michael Vick. [Off the Bench]
• Classy, Dustin Johnson, who was late for an early tee time, blamed his caddie. [Waggle Room]
• KSK has the scoop on the next great television drama. [Kissing Suzy Kolber]
• It’s high time we catch up with the John Scheyer Face. [Tirico Suave]
• Three Words can fix the Los Angeles Lakers. [Outside the Boxscore]
• TWH has come up with a new Serene Branson Remix. [Ted Williams Head]
• Since there has only been one mention of animal ejaculate in this Wake N’ Blog, check out Gourmet Spud’s story about his dog. [Food Court Lunch]
• The Onion Headline of the Day: Opinion: And To Think, No One Believed A Website That Puts People In Dangerous Physical And Sexual Situations Could Succeed (by Craig Newmark)